[mythtv-users] Mythtv setup total failure - how to start over?

Joe Marcom jmarcom at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 15 21:02:49 UTC 2005

The title says it all.  Several months ago, I bought a pcHDTV2000 and
tried to set it up per the guideline, but could never get the card to be
recognized.  Noted that folks are using the Hauppauge PVR card, so I
tried that.  Cannot get the card recognized, and xawtv tries but fails
to load.  However, a WinTV-GO card configured and was receiving channels
immediately (using Mandriva 10.2).  I tried several Mandrake and RH
distros on the other cards.  Can someone please advise?