[mythtv-users] Can't open video_settings.xml or dvd_settings.xml [0.18]

Brett May brett.may at thalesatm.com
Thu Jun 16 03:03:20 UTC 2005

Hi Phil,

I have been working on this for over a week.  Went home last night for
another
go at it and looked in /usr/local/share/mythtv/  and those two xml files
were
missing.  I am SURE I copied them there numerous times but obviously I
didn't.
It works now :-)     Sometimes I think the "Gentoo Epia Fairy" visits
during
the night and changes thinks around on me!!

You're another Aussie Epia owner aren't you?

Cheers,
Brett