[mythtv-users] Sound problems on some files and streams

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Thu Jun 16 04:35:41 UTC 2005

Since no one seems to have the same problem or know a solution, I have
to find something that would work for now.

What I did is move /usr/bin/mplayer to /usr/bin/mplayer.binary and the
create a small one line bash script that did:

#!/bin/sh
mplayer.binary -ao oss "$@"

However, if anyone know how to really fix this, I would really
appreciate an hint or a solution?

Thanx