[mythtv-users] Rather peculiar Firewire problem

Justin Kim justinlkim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 18:11:08 UTC 2005

All,

	Worked through my earlier channel changing problem (a very
helpful person on the mythtvtalk forums pointed me to the 6200ch.c
file in the contrib directory), but another problem has cropped up.

	Firewire works.  Once.  I can record one program, then the
interface craps out on me and won't record anything else.  I can't
even grab video using test-mpeg2.  6200ch will still change channels,
just grabbing video fails.

	The only thing that will get firewire video back is rebooting
the machine - obviously not an option.

	I have a Motorola DCT-6200/2005 and the latest mythtv-suite
off atrpms.net.

	Any help is much appreciated!

Justin