[mythtv-users] Myth TV without recording live!

John Williams williamsbyron at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 18:53:32 UTC 2005

I was thinking he meant not running the live tv to disk 9"recording")
you lose the PVR functions, but you have a fully functional TV
otherwise. I can see a use for this. Especially if the Myth box acts
as a computer and entertainment box in the study.

It was discussed earlier to reduce the delay in changing channels for
someone. I'm betting that is what the link to the gossamer threads is
very high up. It's not a terrible idea, just one I don't think anyone
is going to take the time implement.