[mythtv-users] Re: Myxer Update - This time its a BIG one! (and probably the last one for a while....)

Dave Hofstra dhofstra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 18:55:41 UTC 2005

I could very easily come up with simple html pages that you could use
as 'previews' at my website if you like.  It's pretty simple to do
(heck, I think konqueror even does it).  I am already 1/2 done with
this preview website, and just need to implement it.

There is definitley a need for Myxer Selections integrated inside
Mythtv.  I will look at it, but I probably am not going to get far in
this as I have 'no formal training' (ok, no William Hung jokes
here...).  I will look at Qt and such to see if I could make anything
happen, but until then, you have my bash script.

So, I'll upload preveiw html for all the backgrounds, buttons, and
icons on the Myxer website very soon (this weekend).

Of course, if anyone who has actual 'talent' (unlike me) wants to help
with either integrating Myxer selections inside Mythtv, or even
teaching me by example, I'd be happy to try and tackle the thing.

Dave Hofstra