[mythtv-users] mythfrontend without Watch TV?

Les Gondor les at totalgraphix.ca
Thu Jun 16 20:30:02 UTC 2005

Probably the simplest way to do this is to copy
/usr/share/mythtv/mainmenu.xml to your ~mythtv/.mythtv directory and
edit out the section holding <action>TV_WATCH_LIVE</action>. This will
work until he figures out how to schedule his own recordings and watch
them as they are being recorded.

Cheers,
Les