[mythtv-users] Myth Install demo on the web

Bruce N brucen at ksl.com.au
Fri Jun 17 02:47:43 UTC 2005

I was watching Call for Help the other night and heard about a new
website where they present TV style programs. So I opened the site for a
look and saw that the second "program" was on installing a MythTV box.
Check it out at http://systm.org

You need a bitstream setup to download them but if anyone wants a look
and has a broadband connection, I could email either one to you - I have
all 3. This is a pretty basic  setup and they use KnoppMyth.

Anyway, thought I would let the list know

Cheers
Bruce