[mythtv-users] Re: Myxer Update - This time its a BIG one! (and probably the last one for a while....)

Dave Hofstra dhofstra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 03:07:58 UTC 2005

There are now some simple html pages you can find at the main Myxer
site ( http://lisadaveh.home.comcast.net/myxer ).  They are very
crude, but they do provide a preview of most items in Myxer.  I still
have not made a page that demonstrates the different text highlighting
styles, but oh well.

I see now what the other guys were talking about, some kind of php
page where you could select the different items, and actually preview
what the entire theme would look like.  That'd be really cool.  Sorry
I misinterpreted it before.  Hopefully we can find a way to work that
thing out.

Dave Hofstra