[mythtv-users] Problem with EPG PiP

<SB> Childe Roland rolandchilde at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:40:17 UTC 2005

When I am in the EPG in Live TV mythtv tries to overlay the video onto
my screen.  There are two problems:
1. it does it over the top left corner so it covers up myprogram description,
2. it looks all scrambled and messed up.

The strange thing is, I've had it working before.  I've had to do
several reinstalls to get everything working together properly and on
one or two of these it did work properly, now it doesn't.  I'd be
happy with just removing it so it's not in the way, but I'd rather
have it work properly (in that little box made for it).   Does anyone
have any advice for me to try?