[mythtv-users] Preferred Infrared keyboard for training?

Grant McChesney grantmc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:56:45 UTC 2005

On 6/17/05, Tim Tait <tim.tait1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Grant McChesney wrote:
>
> >I'm looking for the preferred IR keyboard to train against a universal
> >remote.  I have the BTC RF keyboard (and it's great), but it can't be
> >learned.
> >
> >The Lite-on Airboard looked good for this, but it is discontinued.
> >Anyone have any recommendations for the best + reasonably priced IR
> >keyboard for training? TIA.
> >

> The Silitek SK-7551 (who I think actually made the Lite-on too) seem to
> work well enough, and is sold at least here:
>
> <http://store.yahoo.com/pctekonline/skcomwirkeyw.html>
>
> I have only had one problem, I can get my learning remote to send the
> "up-arrow" code properly...
>
> Tim

I actually tried to buy that keyboard from PCTek.  It's not in stock
(see below).  I think I found a store that still sells it.  I'll know
once it arrives if it's really the SK-7551.

Dear customer,

Thank you for your order.

Unfortunately the SK-7551 Keyboard is out of stock and won't be available in
the near future.