[mythtv-users] Perplexed on plextors

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 06:16:28 UTC 2005

Ok, it seems I can get them to work, but I have to run
gorecord first.

And I still get an unable to load firmware message on
bootup. I;ve tried linking/copying the files around to
various places, but to no avail.

Running the gorecord app makes it work. This obviously
shouldn't be the case. Without gorecord I now get a
green screen.

Oh, I am trying to use NTSC-cable.

Any ideas?