[mythtv-users] Perplexed on plextors

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 18:28:14 UTC 2005

I somehow got rid of the driver loading error, its not
in dmesg anymore.

Troubles remain though, all of the time now MythTV
Live is black. Running gorecord fixes it. But now I
have a new problem, it aborts live tv after a few
seconds, and says there was a problem (MythTV screen).
I cannot find any explanation of the problem on
console or in the mythlog table.

I am using US-analog cable. I use ntsc-cable in
gorecord, and I use us-cable in MythTV. I tried the
other entry (us-cable-grs?) no difference.

--- Juan Jesús García de Soria Lucena