[mythtv-users] No Audio Issue And General Questions

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 20:55:11 UTC 2005

On 18/06/05, CTD <ctd at minneapolish3.com> wrote:

> >> machine w/ a PVR-350 card.  My PVR-350 audio out is patched into my

> >Check that the line in on your sound card isn't muted - using
> >alsa-mixer or kmix or similar.
>
> I have followed the instructions in the mythtv doc using the command
> line and the kmix GUI. Neither seem to do the trick. Interesting note is
> that if I hook up a pair of headphones to the PVR-350's audio-out, I do
> not get any sound when viewing live TV or a recorded show. Makes me
> think it is a PVR-350 issue before the Kmix settings come into play??
> Thoughts? Thanks

Hm  ..

I dont' really know enough about the drivers to help you here.

If I was you I'd check my leads (I presume you're using the ones that
came with the PVR 350, but they gave me several different types so
there is scope for getting it wrong), and then I'd be stuck too.

You have ticked the 'use PVR 350 for output' in the frontend setup, haven't you?

Good Luck