[mythtv-users] Some problems with my mythtv setup

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Sun Jun 19 08:07:02 UTC 2005

On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 07:28:46PM +0200, Staffan Pettersson wrote:
> Anyone?

I missed your original post but I found it on gossamer-threads.

I don't know the answers to any of your questions but I will suggest a
way you can phrase your questions so you're more likely to get help.

Firstly, use a meaningful subject line. There are so many posts on this
list that many people skim read. "Some problems with my setup" doesn't
catch my attention so I wouldn't normally read it. This might mean
posting three separate messages since you have three unrelated problems.

Secondly see Eric Raymond's faq about asking smart questions.

Also, use Google and the list archives at gossamer threads.
I've seen the LIRC blank screen question before somewhere.
Are you using built-in LIRC support or irxevent?

I'm running NVIDIA 7174 drivers and OpenGL sync works fine.

Hamish