[mythtv-users] Couldn't read data and encrypted channels

Johan Tufberg tufberg at home.se
Sun Jun 19 11:10:43 UTC 2005

Hello

I'm running Myth on my gentoo box compiled from CVS. I've got the FTA
channels showing ok and switching between LNB:s works good :-)

But when I try to watch an encrypted channel I get "Couldn't read data
from the capture card in 15 seconds. Stopping." Before this I see log
entries about my CA system and that it finds the correct key for the
channel.

So there seems to be a problem with decrypting the channels, but what?
Anybody got some good advice on how to troubleshoot? How to turn on
debugging for my card, not just myth debugging? I have a FF TechnoTrend
DVB-S rev 1.3?

Cheers
/Johan