[mythtv-users] Configuration problem with PVR-350 and GeForce2 with tv out

Jim Reith reith at racores.com
Sun Jun 19 13:38:17 UTC 2005

Ok, if I do a modprobe ivtv-fb it seems to find and configure the
card properly but when I try to put it into my ivtv modules file, it
hangs when booting right after configuring bttv. I'll have to play
with it more as I have family things to do today so I can't fiddle as
much as this will need at the moment.

Thanks for the pointer. Somehow I had missed the ivtv-fb when I went
through it previously