[mythtv-users] PVR350, CC, and mythdvd

zoiks2004-ivtv at yahoo.com zoiks2004-ivtv at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 18:43:53 UTC 2005

AFAIK, the 350 output drivers don't encode VBI data
(only decode), but I could be wrong.  I have no
problem showing the subtitles from .vobs in xine using
xine's own subtitle rendering, but that's just xine
using the framebuffer for output.  (I don't know how,
but vobs play pretty darn well on the 350 framebuffer
even without xv support.)