[mythtv-users] lircd

Frostykev frostykev at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 01:30:16 UTC 2005

If it is already running, I don't know about it.  How would I tell/start it?

lircd exists in /etc/init.d/

Nick <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:
On 6/18/05, Frostykev wrote:
> I don't get an OK or any response after:
> # /sbin/service lircd start
>
> I looked through /var/log/messages and I see no
> mention of lircd. What should be there? Any suggestions?

Ask the LIRC list?

Is the lircd process running automatically at startup? Have you tried
running it directly from the command line and not as a service? Does
the lircd daemon script exist at /etc/init.d/lircd?

Nick

http://mail.yahoo.com