[mythtv-users] feature request: plasma burn-in module

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 01:48:03 UTC 2005

I'm not sure what you mean? Like the gui is hard to
navigate with up/down between controls and left-right
changing values? that is so people can operate it with
a remote. you can always turn the mouse on... i forget
where.

but the one settign i would suggest is put the setup
for each item under that item as well as on a
consolidated page.

I keep forgettign what is in mythtv-setup and what is
just in mythfrontend.