[mythtv-users] Any Fedora Core 3 nuvexport RPMs out there?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Jun 20 09:06:46 UTC 2005

Around about 17/06/05 16:48, Chris Petersen typed ...
> I build RPM's for nuvexport and put them right on the site along with
> the rest of the downloads:
> How can you have compile problems?  nuvexport doesn't get compiled.  You
> could also just do:
> Anyway, you'll get a package requirement for "lve" -- this doesn't
> compile in fc3, ...

   Actually, that's what I said;  I have problems compiling one of
nuvexport's deps.:  lve, that's the b#gger, I couldn't remember.

   Yes, sorry, my question was badly phrased as I do actually /have/
your nuvexeport RPM.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature