[mythtv-users] MythTV and Harmony remotes

Nate Thompson nightstrm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:50:32 UTC 2005

I was wondering if anyone is using one of the Logitech Harmony remotes
with their MythTV box, and if so, what the easiest way to configure it
is. I noticed that they have included MythTV as a manufacturer in
their online remote database, but I'm assuming that you'd need the
comparable LIRC config files as well for it to work. I'm planning on
picking up one of the new Harmony 880 remotes soon, but am hoping to
find out the best way to get things configured would be.

Thanks for any info,

Nate