[mythtv-users] Any Fedora Core 3 nuvexport RPMs out there?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Jun 20 15:43:06 UTC 2005

Neil Bird wrote:
> Around about 17/06/05 18:56, Fedor Pikus typed ...
>
>> Or add Dag's repo to apt's sources-list, temporarily:
>> rpm http://apt.sw.be/ redhat/el3/en/i386 dag  rpm http://apt.sw.be/
>> fedora/3/en/i386 dag
>> Then apt-get install lve gets you this version: lve-0.040322-1.1.el3.rf
>> You can comment out Dag's lines after you're done.
>

>   Cool, I'll try that, thanks.  The EL3 binary works OK on FC3, does it?

Can't speak for the EL3 one, but the fc2 binary of lvemux worked, but
seriously borked my output file.  So be careful to check the files
before replacing your originals.

Hopefully Beirdo will have time to finish his extraction of the
necessary code from avidemux and lvemux soon so this can all be an issue
of the past.

-Chris