[mythtv-users] Via M10000

Pane, Chris cpane at vanteon.com
Mon Jun 20 17:20:48 UTC 2005

In my setup - I am planning on using the M10000 as a front end only. My back
end will be where I am going to have a PVR250 doing all my encoding. I am
even going to do download the kernel over the network (Remote boot).

Any thoughts on how it will perform doing the following?

Playback of encoded MPEG2 files living on a back end server
Playback of encoded MPEG4 files living on a back end server
Playback of MP3/OGG files on back end server
Possibly play some MAME games
Other basic myth function

Later

-Chris