[mythtv-users] Myth on AMD64 and FC3 64-bit guide

Johan Reinalda johan at global.thunderbird.edu
Mon Jun 20 17:46:24 UTC 2005

All,
I have just added a page to the MythTV wiki at
http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/Amd64HowTo

This page details my experience installing a full 64-bit MythTV system
running FC3-x86_64, and MythTV-x86_64. It is based on the great FC3
installation guide from Jarod Wilson, and shows the changes I found
neccessary to get a 64-bit system up and running.

After having played on and off for 4-5 months with Myth, I now have had a
'production' system running for about 3 weeks, and the WAF is amazing :-)
(especially since it includes our complete music library as well!)

I hope this is of use to some of you out there...

Johan