[mythtv-users] OT: Firewire, Cox digital cable, and Phoenix AZ

David Madsen david.madsen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 20:20:00 UTC 2005

With a digital cable HD box (SA3250HD) you will be able to recieve and
record non premium/ppv channels 100+ over firewire, along with the non
premium HD channels.  channels 0-99 are still broadcast over analog
here in the Phoenix area and they are not available over the firewire
interface.

The premium channels (HBO, Cinemax, Starz, etc) are flagged "copy
once" and cannot be recorded by a PC.