[mythtv-users] Mythgame Zsnes

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 21 00:00:06 UTC 2005

I've recently installed mythgame 0.18.1.  Hadn't used mythgame much
before.  While scanning for roms, it seems like mythgame is skipping
roms with invalid checksums.  The roms play fine if I play them directly
with zsnes, but mythgame won't add them to the database.  Is there any
way to force mythgame to add all the games in the directory to the list
of roms in the menu?  I've scanned through the developers list and users
list, no mention at all about checksum errors or incomplete rom listings.
Thanks.
Calvin