[mythtv-users] Is this a "fatal" error ?

todd toddb at toddbailey.net
Tue Jun 21 06:37:33 UTC 2005

Please keep you insults to yourself.

they do little to solving a problem and promote ill-will.
And you never know you may need a job from a person like myself.

In the copy of the doc I am using there is no indication that the
command provided is pvr-350 specific.

But I can hardly fault the writer of the doc, I have often found that
great or even good developers make poor tech writers.

In any event good day, sir

todd <toddb at toddbailey.net>