[mythtv-users] automount dvd drive

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 08:49:16 UTC 2005

On 21/06/05, Mike <stuff at dustsmoke.com> wrote:

> > mythtv:/# ls /misc/
> > mythtv:/#
> >

> > I don't understand...... Is this supposed to work?
> >
> > -Mike
>
> nevermind... I get it now....
>
> -Mike

Kind of related to this, I use automount on my debian box and run
DVD's through XINE but after playing them the eject button on the
drive no longer functions, I have to manually go to shell and perform
an 'eject' to get the disc out.  Is there a setting somewhere to stop
disabling the eject-button when mounted, or do I have to write a
script to run xine, then eject ?

Thanks,
--
- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants