[mythtv-users] Re: OT: Broadcast flag back-door legislation

Oskar Lissheim-Boethius avocade at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 10:32:09 UTC 2005

All Hail the EFF!

Seriously, there are some pretty worried folks with me here in Europe
who really counts on you guys to win this war, and this really seems
to be the final frontier.

We have fought our own battles in the EU regarding IP/Patent-laws,
broadcast flags (where we are currently much more restricted than the
US) and copyright laws but we don't have much jurisdiction over your
country.

Please make this a win for the people, not for a single industry
against all others (Hollywood vs. The World).

Good Luck!

Yours sincerely,

O S K A R   L I S S H E I M  -  B O E T H I U S