[mythtv-users] Font problems in all themes (inc. Myxer) except GANT

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Jun 21 13:43:13 UTC 2005

   Running FC3/0.18, with urw-fonts downgraded to FC2 version to fix
underhang/size issues.

   So I've been running with GANT pretty much since install, but in the
spirit of variety I thought I'd try a few others.  However, none of the
themes I've tried seem to honour the font-size settings.

   I've a 32" wide-screen TV, and I like the program guide font to be
pretty small so's I can get a decent amount of text in each box, but all
but GANT seem to have he same too-large font.  Fiddling with the
font-sizes doesn't actually appear to affect /anything/.

   In fact, IIRC, I only got the small text in GANT when I ticked some
box that said something like 'use small text'.

   Am I missing something, or is my setup borked?

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature