[mythtv-users] Softcame Support...

Allan Stirling Dibblahmythml0015 at pendor.org
Tue Jun 21 14:06:03 UTC 2005

Jochen Kühner wrote:
> Is there a possibility to support Softcams by mythtv??
>
> I found a softcam plugin for vdr, is it possible to port it to myth??

How many times are you going to ask the same question?

No, there is no softcam support in Myth. If you want Myth to support
softcams, feel free to write the code. However, in my humble opinion it
is very unlikely that  patches for this will be accepted into any
releases, since the main use for these emulators is service theft. Get a
physical CI/CAM for the channel you want to watch and it _should_ be
supported.

Cheers,

Allan.