[mythtv-users] Font problems in all themes (inc. Myxer) except GANT

Jack Perveiler perveilerj at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 15:30:26 UTC 2005

I also had this problem.  Oddly, I encountered it about the same time as you.
Small world :).

As an alternative to Daniel's fix you can pass the option "-dpi 100" to X when
starting the server (where you start X might be different based on distribution
and display manager... on my debian system with gdm it was in
/etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf).  Both methods work, but my way you avoid doing the
trivial math you'd need to do to compute the DisplaySize options :)

--Jack