[mythtv-users] automount dvd drive

Juan Jesús García de Soria Lucena skandalfo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:59:57 UTC 2005

Hi...

I'm currently using gnome-volume-manager in my .xsession in order to
automount the discs I may insert into the optical drive. I use it too
for the 6-in-1 card reader so that the memory cards for mythgallery
get automatically mounted.

In order to eject the CD/DVD, I mapped a remote key through metacity
that invokes eject (that's because the remote I'm using behaves like
an USB keyboard; the configuration for lirc will be different).

Under gnome-volume-manager, the memory cards get unmounted simply by
removing them from the reader (after a reasonable setting time for
filesystems to flush).

--
How can dreams come true? Is their type boolean?