[mythtv-users] CVS build Tuesday - no mythtv-setup

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:32:26 UTC 2005

A CVS build on Tuesday morning (21June) results in no mythtv-setup
being built or installed.  This link may be of interest:

  http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2005-June/037420.html

So, the system I'm currently updating to use the DVB drivers
for the HD-3000 card is just on-hold, until a CVS fix is applied.

Or, maybe there is a way to build and install just the single module,
mythtv-setup, but I have no clue how to do that.  There is probably
no other alternative to waiting for a CVS fix, but if you can think of
another way, I'd be interested.

--
MM