[mythtv-users] myxer theme configurator

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Wed Jun 22 08:46:26 UTC 2005

Hi,

I created some php scripts so you can preview the myxer theme:
http://www.docum.org/staf/blog/index.php?catid=2&blogid=1

You can choose the background, watermarks and buttons.  It will generate a
preview how mythtv will probably look.  This is not perfect.  I don't know
the exact place of the menu and the images, but at least it will give you an
idea how it will look like.

You can run it from my webserver (mirrors are welcome) or install it locally.
It will not update the myxer config files, but it will give you the names of
the used files.  You still need to run the Myxer configuration script to, but
at least you have an idea about how it will look like.

I'm no going to spend a lot of time in these scripts because the new MythtUI
will do probaly do a better job.  But I think it makes the myxer theme more
attractive then it already was.

Have fun.

Stef