[mythtv-users] myxer theme configurator

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:45:20 UTC 2005

That is fantastic Stef, a job very well done.

The next step now Stef has done this, is for someone with the smarts
to integrate it into the MythWeb look and feel, and make it so you can
actually setup the theme on the fly.

Brilliant job though Stef.

Whytey

On 6/22/05, Stef Coene <stef.coene at docum.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created some php scripts so you can preview the myxer theme:
> http://www.docum.org/staf/blog/index.php?catid=2&blogid=1
>
> You can choose the background, watermarks and buttons.  It will generate a
> preview how mythtv will probably look.  This is not perfect.  I don't know
> the exact place of the menu and the images, but at least it will give you an
> idea how it will look like.
>
> You can run it from my webserver (mirrors are welcome) or install it locally.
> It will not update the myxer config files, but it will give you the names of
> the used files.  You still need to run the Myxer configuration script to, but
> at least you have an idea about how it will look like.
>
> I'm no going to spend a lot of time in these scripts because the new MythtUI
> will do probaly do a better job.  But I think it makes the myxer theme more
> attractive then it already was.
>

> Have fun.
>
> Stef

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.