[mythtv-users] [US] Help stop the broadcast flag, again

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:14:29 UTC 2005

Wendy,

Do you have the name and numbers of the relevant bill and amendment?

I called my senator's office yesterday morning. When I called this
morning to follow up, the staffer was very helpful, but wasn't able to
pull any status info without a name or number.

Also, do you know what happened in subcommittee yesterday?

Thanks,
Lane

Meetup with other Myth users!
http://mythtv.info/moin.cgi/MUG