[mythtv-users] automount dvd drive

Donavan Stanley geckofiend at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:17:46 UTC 2005

On 6/21/05, Mike <stuff at dustsmoke.com> wrote:
> Anyways... I've uncovered everybodys little secret of how to do this
> correctly. (so not telling me didn't solve anything because I am just
> going to tell everybody anyways)

There's no sceret to tell.  All you have to do is have a properly
installed DVD drive and tell MythDVD what device it is...

Incedently: "/dev/hdc        /media/cdrom0   iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0
      0" is for a CDROM drive not a DVD drive. You want: "/dev/hdc
   /media/cdrom0   udf,iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0       0"