[mythtv-users] lirc for xine and mplayer

Tim Hamer tdh1 at cec.wustl.edu
Wed Jun 22 14:49:21 UTC 2005

you have to make sure the keys for mplayer and xine are set correctly in
  lircrc. mine werent by default when i got one of the files from
jarod's site. make sure the names of the buttons in lircrc match those
in /etc/lircd.conf, a few of mine were wrong. the other thing that gave
me trouble is to use the keybindings for xine, located in
~/.xine/keymap, instead of the actual keys themselves in lircrc.