[mythtv-users] New and Green here. Looking for your suggestions and experience w/MythTV.

Mike Criqui wakeuphoney at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:14:13 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm looking to put together my first MythTV box.  There are a few things I
would like though, so I'd appreciate it if you could point me in the right
direction.

First, I want to house this thing in a small form factor box.  Perhaps you
have some suggestions?

Second, I want to be able to record HD OTA programming. Video card, capture
card suggestions?

Third, if possible I'd like the HD out to be both DVI and component if that
is possible.

If you could suggest the most user friendly hardware to get this project
going, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks, and I look forward to chatting with all of you.