[mythtv-users] Big fat blue bar with Internal player

Marshall Crocker marshall at iconux.org
Wed Jun 22 20:31:16 UTC 2005

I think this is a problem with the nvidia driver.  The default color for
the video overlay is blue so it outputs blue for resolutions that do not
take up the whole screen.  You have to use the xvattr command to set the
overlay color to black:

xvattr -a XV_COLORKEY -v 0

You may have to install xvattr.

Marshall