[mythtv-users] Remote control issues

Korey Fort k.m.fort at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 21:52:27 UTC 2005

This one's about as crazy as the string remote trick, but maybe it'll work
with some tinkering. If you're on a network and your card supports
wake-on-lan then you could shut off the box and have another server send it
a magic packet. If it does it everyday you'll have yourself a video alarm
clock.
Just a thought!