[mythtv-users] problems using tv_grab_de

Juergen Sachs juergen-sachs at gmx.de
Wed Jun 22 23:02:25 UTC 2005

Hi List,

I have updated my mythtv setup today from CVS, because I have lots of problems
(more related to my system update I think)
Now it runs fine, Except mythfilldatabse

When I try to run mythfilldatabase from bash I get the followin message:
-----
2005-06-23 00:43:18.217 New DB connection, total: 2
Grabbing XMLTV data using tv_grab_de is not verified as working.
Refreshing Tomorrow's data
-----
XMLTV for it own works well, so I think this is a message from
mythfilldatabase.

I found no note about that some grabbers are disabled, or did I miss
something ?

Hope someone could help me, I only have 2 days of EPG left :-(

Thanks for your help

Juergen