[mythtv-users] mythweb unable to connect

phoner phoner at onracine.com
Thu Jun 23 03:28:17 UTC 2005

I'm running FC3 and used rpm to install PHP(php-4.3.11-2.5). However
fsockopen does work in other php scripts.

>> I can't seem to get mythweb working, and get the following error.
>
> php compiled with support for fsockopen?

Warning at /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/mythbackend.php, line 102:
fsockopen(): unable to connect to 127.0.0.1:6543
Fatal Error at /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/mythbackend.php, line 32:
Unable to connect to mythbackend, is it running?
>> The system administrator has been notified and the problem will be
remedied shortly.

>> mythbackend is indeed running. I can also connect to it with
>> mythfrontend,
>> and see the status page on http://127.0.0.1:6544, took a look at the
/config/conf.php, seems correct.