[mythtv-users] Re: myxer theme configurator

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Thu Jun 23 11:02:58 UTC 2005

Around about 22/06/05 14:30, Neil Bird typed ...
>   Meantime, I'll look at the DPI thing, thanks;  having a W/S TV, I've
> done the 'other' "done thing" and told xorg.conf my TV's screen size
> explicitely to ensure that Myth/mplayer get the aspect ration right.
> Have to hope setting the DPI won't affect that.

   Well, I've had a fiddle, and now get a DPI of 100x133 (or vice versa)
to ensure that my 1024x768 is deemed 'wide-screen' (1024x576 proper 16:9
mode didn't work).

   No joy, seems like no theme's program guide text honours font sizes,
and GANT's is the only 'small' one :-(   Guess I may have to wait till
0.19 and the new theming engine.

 >   Hmm.  I didn't see any other posts;  I think our company's spam
 > filter's being over-aggressive again.  I'll check the archvies.

   Grr.  Pretty certain our company "spam" filter is now throwing away a
good % of the myth mailing list.  Have to keep checking gossamer for

[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# exit