[mythtv-users] Feature wish: identify recording type

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Thu Jun 23 18:49:21 UTC 2005

Fedor Pikus wrote:
> On 6/23/05, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Also, re the other poster's "U" command, this has a different function
>> on my box. Whil playing a recording it speeds it up, or when viewing
>> recording listings it shows the program listing description.
>
> It does, and at the bottom of that description it shows file size.

During playback, U and J are the slow-mo fast-mo keys. What had been
suggested was that U is the default binding for DETAILS on any of the
scheduling pages or the playbackbox which shows more of the info from
the database for the selected item.

Guess there haven't been any reminders recently to read the keys.txt
file. Myth has lots of nifty features that aren't obvious unless
you know the keys.

--  bjm