[mythtv-users] Playing MPEG2 nuv files under windows

Scott Harris sharris at synthys.com
Fri Jun 24 00:53:54 UTC 2005

I wanted to watch at work also and only had WMP.  I made a symlink
to my /video from my web and did the usual right click to download.
IE changed the file name to mpeg.  I just let it go, thinking I would
change it back later.  After the file downloaded I just double clicked
on it out of curiosity.  Sure enough WMP opened it up and played just fine.