[mythtv-users] Further discussions on design

Brett Stevens brett.stevens at hubbub.com.au
Fri Jun 24 09:50:23 UTC 2005

Sorry yet another nufty question.

In my previous questions I mentioned that Id like to setup 5 client system.

Given that 3 of those clients will be positioned in rooms that already have
a pc in them I was wondering what form the mythtv frontend takes.

If I was to install these clients with some form of Linux with decent video
cards for output Can they be installed as dual head? I.E. the current
monitor for standard x display, browsing email wpp etc. and the tv out
displaying myth???

thanks