[mythtv-users] Direct TV implementation?

Michael J. Lynch mlynch at gcom.com
Fri Jun 24 11:56:57 UTC 2005

Jim Trudell wrote:

<snip>

> Thanks for that link.  It seems theres no magic, its the exact way i thought
> it would be, in which case, i'm going to have to move on to another
> solution.  I'd like to be able to record and watch or do PIP with this
> solution and for that, i'd need dual boxes and a bunch of workarounds.
> Thanks again

Huh?  If your referring to Myth boxes, you only need one with
multiple capture cards.  If your referring to your DTV boxes,
then it doesn't matter which PVR solution you use, you'll still
need multiples of those if you want to be able to record one or
more and watch one, or use PIP.

--
Michael J. Lynch

What if the hokey pokey IS what it's all about -- author unknown